CTD SU7

Dhananjay Suresh

Hello,

Is anyone experiencing CTDs with this plugin? I believe it is this plugin because I do not get them when I uninstall it.

With the plugin installed the app crashes at the menu, as soon as it loads in or quickly after taking flight.

I removed everything else from my community folder except FWB A32nx, Navigraph data and this plugin but I was still getting crashes. I uninstalled the plugin and it was not crashing. Reinstalled the plugin caused crashes right away.

Any info would be appreciated because the plugin was working great until recently.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is highly unusual, since all ST does is repaint existing AI traffic. Are you running any third-party liveries with your A32x, as that can conflict with the ST assigned liveries?

I suggest (all through Aerosoft One, ensure the sim isn't running, and your antivirus is off) an uninstall of ST, a reboot, a reinstall, a reboot, then see if that helps by now running the sim. Also, are all your settings as advised in the manual? 

• Aerosoft

We do know of a few other DLC that can cause issues with Simple Traffic, so it might be a good idea to remove all from your community folder and check again. If Simple Traffic works you know that is the issue. You can then start add-in the DLC back in to find out what caused the problems. There are if I am correct two already identified in this forum.

Thanks for the replies. I will be doing some more testing this weekend with the following in my community folder:

• Navigraph nav data
  • FWB A320
  • Jetblue livery for A320
  • Ambitious toolbar pushback
  • Simple Traffic

It may be the Jetblue livery, will remove that if I get another CTD.

After after some testing I had a few CTDs with Simple Traffic installed. I had CTDs with the following other add-ons installed (these are the add-ons I need at a minimum:

• Navigraph nav data
  • FWB A320

I then re-installed Simple Traffic but I turned off real-time traffic in settings. Then I did not get any CTDs and I was able to complete a flight. I think it has something to do with some aircraft being loaded with real-time traffic enabled and Simple Traffic. Is there any logs I can provide you to further debug? I would like real-time traffic but I can live without it for now.

Will do some more testing after I add back some of my other add-ons to test stability.

Archived