EDDK Ortho4XP Patch Mesh

daan_vb

Hi there,

I've tried building the +50+007 tile using the Ortho4xp patch, however something strange is happening. The tile itself takes almost 2hrs to create when using the patch (as opposed to about 5-10 mins without) and the Data+50+007.mesh file size it produces is almost 6GB in size! Most of my other meshes are only 50-200mb.

Is this correct what is happening? I imagine this going to bring XP11 to its knees

• Developer

The patch is a DEM file which should be selected in the "Custom DEM" field in Ortho4xp for tile creation. 6 GB seems a bit off but the dem is derived from the Custom Mesh which itself is based on HD Mesh V4 so I expect it to be larger in size than default mesh tiles.

Hi, yeah I selected it in the Custom DEM field and all my ortho is based off the V4 HD Mesh so not sure what’s going on…I created just a standard tile in the end and seems to work ok.

Archived