Jetway Not Operating at Heathrow

Doc_Z

Installed Aerosoft Sim-Wings Heathrow Professional with SODE jetways.  The jetways are present but when I try to move them with the GSX menu, I get "no jetways can operate here."   The GSX drop down menu confirms that the parking has a SODE jetway.  Not sure what is going on. 
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/Themes/default/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

I finally got them working.  Other problems abound with aerosoft scenery: double jetways at Barcelona and no terminal.  Single SODE jetways at Brandenberg, but no terminal. Same at Munich.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, Doc_Z said:

I finally got them working.  Other problems abound with aerosoft scenery: double jetways at Barcelona and no terminal.  Single SODE jetways at Brandenberg, but no terminal. Same at Munich.

Please open different topics for each issue. 
If you have ORBX running, be sure that you have set the correct insertion point in the ORBX tool.

Restarted latest P3d version and I get the same "mo jetways can operate here."  SODE menu doesn't move them either. I get several answers that jetway is too high, or dip doesn't work.  It did before, but not now.

• 1 month later...

I can find no answers to t his problem.  SODE jetways operate at other Aerosoft airports, but at EGLL I get the GSX message that no jetways can operate here.  SODE is on and default jetways are turned off.  If i turn the default jetways back on in the GSX control panel, they do appear at Heathrow, but there are none at other airports that have SODE.

What do I need to turn off in the EGLL scenery to make this work?

Archived