Poor outside sound prevents me from buying

Hi,

judging from a few YT videos I have seen, there seems to be some massive phasing in the engine sounds when panning around the Twotter with running engines. I don't know if that is the right word (Schwebung vielleicht?). That is really, really annoying. For example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri08qyH4vU8 at 13:13.

Will that be fixed with the upcoming sound fix?

Otherwise I'm really excited about the plane and I would have bought it instantly on release day. So know I will wait for the sound fixes.

Regards

Rainero

Phasing happens when you use the same recording for both engines. When you switch to an external view, in many cases the engine sounds will start at almost exactly the same time. They will either amplify eachother or cancel eachother out, depending on how they synchronize. That's the phasey effect you get. The solution would be for the engines to have differing loop points in their recordings, or to have different recordings for each engine, which of course would result in a lot more work for the sound guy.

Ah, thank you for the explanation. To be honest, I don't know how good are other multi engine payware aircraft. I don't hear this with the default King Air 350i and not with the default Diamond DA62. So I do not expect to here this with a payware aircraft.

Come on Aerosoft, you can do better.

Archived