MDA, Go Around, Alt Alert buttons

On page 66, the manual talks about these buttons, but they don't appear very clickable in the sim? Are they implemented?

I have seen the Alt Alert light come on, but I'm not sure the buttons themselves are clickable or not animated or what.

Not sure I'm allowed to literally copy/paste from the manual here, but on page 66 it certainly implies they are in fact buttons and clickable: 

MDA

If the approach to the destination airport is to be performed using the ILS and the MDA procedure, the MDA button must be pressed. The MDA button lights up when the Minimum Decision Altitude (MDA) is reached.

GO AROUND

If the crew wants to initiate the automatic Go Around, the GO AROUND button must be pressed. This button lights up immediately.

ALT ALERT

This push button is part of the autopilot and will level out the Twin Otter once activated, and the selected altitude has been reached on the Altitude Alerter. The autopilot will then display ALT HOLD.

These are parts of the old Twin Otter Extended, but since the MSFS2020 Twin Otter now uses the KAP140, I doubt that these button are operable anymore.

Archived