Good source for seeking out the problems.

what a highly credible review....down to earth, and covering important issues, that AS are now picking up.  Sounds like once these issues are fixed, as the reviewer points out, the a/c will be fantastic...I agree

Great review, reading the included post comment by Deputy really surprised me. Real Twin Otter pilots may say the plane is noisy, BUT THEY WEAR HEARING PROTECTION. I feel for the poor passengers, maybe they hand out ear plugs on the plane when boarding. It's not just the prop and engine noise. It has some kind of structural vibration sound or something going in and out. I turned off radios and it made no difference. Why not I could not hear them anyway.

People I get it realism is king, but no one is going to enjoy flying this  for very long and I would never recommend it to anyone in it's present state. 

Aerosoft will come out with an update in a month or two, great. I'm with the reviewer. This should have never happened. you need real simmers to give you a honest opinion, not some YouTuber who gets the craft for free and doesn't want to upset anyone. I watched 6 pre-release reviews and NONE mentioned the VOLUME issue, was it added at the last minute, I doubt it.

I hate to say it but I thought Aerosoft was on a higher level than this.

Archived