This thing is LOUD...lol

Yeah I do agree. It makes my ears bleed. I think it's a great product and I'm enjoying it immensely, but I do need to turn down the master sim volume slider to below 20 when flying it - even if it's simulating the IRL sounds.

But it's a marvelous joy to fly no doubt and I'll be spending a lot of time in it. I just hope there is a way to lower the cockpit volume from brain busting levels without having to turn down master sim volume (engine sounds and cockpit sounds sliders don't do anything inside the cockpit for this aircraft in terms of noise level, only master volume - resulting in a need to change it each time switching planes as other aircraft and sim sounds become very quiet at this level).

A minor inconvenience, but hopefully those of us who aren't so concerned with getting the actual "I'm flying in a real plane engine sounds beside my ear drums" type of immersion can find a way to more simply adjust the sound level sometime down the road :)

Particularly significant wearing headphones.

In any case, make no mistake I am enjoying the aircraft nonetheless and will be flying this quite a lot for the foreseeable future! Great work by the whole dev team.

Cheers

Archived