Undock GNS530 screen to be used in RealSimGear

• Aerosoft

Yes, the instruments are now undockable.
In the next days I will setup a tutorial exlaining how to use them with some ReaSimGear modules.

Stay tuned.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/14/2022 at 9:57 AM, SimWare said:

Yes, the instruments are now undockable.
In the next days I will setup a tutorial exlaining how to use them with some ReaSimGear modules.

Stay tuned.

Amazing!  Thanks very much

• Aerosoft
On 3/15/2022 at 12:18 PM, Thijs010 said:

Amazing!  Thanks very much

On 3/13/2022 at 6:15 PM, Magnus Lorvik said:

Oh wow thanx! Superb!

Hi,
Here you go.
Video at the end of the tutorial as usual.

Best regards.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I saw that you said you have fixed this, which is great! Unfortunately, it is still not working for me though... Still the only aircraft in the game that I cannot use my home flight deck for. Will this be rolled out to the MSFS Marketplace soon as an update?

• Aerosoft
34 minutes ago, chambers volk said:

I saw that you said you have fixed this, which is great! Unfortunately, it is still not working for me though... Still the only aircraft in the game that I cannot use my home flight deck for. Will this be rolled out to the MSFS Marketplace soon as an update?

Totally out of our hands. Sorry. 

• Aerosoft
56 minutes ago, Magnus Lorvik said:

Ah Thank you! This is great news!

You are welcome.

Just bear in mind that the Twin Otter unlocking capability will be released in the next update.

However, as mentioned in the tutorial,  this method works for every plane using the stock GNS530. 

The GNS430 works exactly the same.

Happy weekend. 

• 3 weeks later...

First time testing the Twotter again after weeks of laying it in the hanger, and now also trying the undocking feature of the GNS530. Nice it can be undocked now, but after trying 3 times, undocking it and moving the screen to the RealSimGear module, MSFS got a CTD.

Will try to clear everything from the Community folder and test it once more, but it seems not very good....

I have used the undocking feature for both 530 and 430 with Realsimgear and the Twotter and it works flawlessly for me...

Since this is a standard feature of the sim, you should perhaps try it with other planes as well to see if you get problems with them too.

2 hours ago, Tosei said:

I have used the undocking feature for both 530 and 430 with Realsimgear and the Twotter and it works flawlessly for me...

Since this is a standard feature of the sim, you should perhaps try it with other planes as well to see if you get problems with them too.

Good to read! Forgot to tell I use the PMS50 mod for it.... maybe their latest build (which already is suitable for the upcoming SU9) is not compatible anymore. Will try a previous build from their github.