All cockpit displays not working properly

TrainNutter

Hi!

i just got the AS Twin otter for MSFS. for some reason the internal displays only work when I’m holding right click to move the camera

When I let go all displays turn to black and idk why. 

DC Master on battery or external, Battery on, etc. so it should work

is anyone able to help? I’m sorry if my description isn’t very good haha

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well I think I understand your description, but it makes no sense. 

Most likely some other DLC not fully to SDK standards causes a problem.

basically the displays are only on when I move the camera

Ah I see so it’s a case of emptying my community folder 

How annoying! 🤣

im not sure what would conflict as I don’t have any Addons that touch the GNS530 system other than the Blackbox BN2-B

• Aerosoft

We have no idea at this moment.

I did have one customer who reported the issue and who re-installed the sim, without any other DLC and did not have the issue anymore. So we have to assume at this moment there is some conflict.

I've replied in another topic.

Yes, but it's a binding issue.  The avionics will be mapped to a controller switch that is in the off position, if you hold the right mouse to pan it overrides this and the avionics come on, let go and they go off again.  Find the avionics switch binding in settings and clear it or turn the switch to on if you want it bound.

Hi there,

first of all: Big Up to Aerosoft, you guys did a great job - this bird is a beauty and absolutely lovely to fly, Thank YOU 😉

just did a few circuits in Rothera, amazing!

BUT I had the same issue as mentioned above...

And Lunatic is absolutely correct and  shame about me, not to think about this by myself earlier, happend to me a lot before with other bindings

like exterior lights, battery master and so on with Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo settings on different planes.

So just delete all the bindings which have something to do with Avionics or make sure to turn them ON-

Problem solved and airworthy again, let's go flyin' 😉

Archived