Next/Previous pilot position in CRJ planes not working normally

Carl Williamson

In literally every plane ive tried in MSFS using the next/previous pilot position keys switches between all the different positions in the cockpit, its a very quick and easy way to get to the panel you want without having to set up custom views, you can map it to a joysticks d-pad or hat and it works great.

However with these CRJ planes the command does nothing other than make you look up and down an inch when using the respective shortcuts. Also when i look left and right it has this kind of zoomed in view which whilst cool i don't really want, i just want it to have the same camera functionality that every other plane on the sim does rather than these customised ones.

Is this possible ?

4 hours ago, Carl Williamson said:

In literally every plane ive tried in MSFS using the next/previous pilot position keys switches between all the different positions in the cockpit, its a very quick and easy way to get to the panel you want without having to set up custom views, you can map it to a joysticks d-pad or hat and it works great.

However with these CRJ planes the command does nothing other than make you look up and down an inch when using the respective shortcuts. Also when i look left and right it has this kind of zoomed in view which whilst cool i don't really want, i just want it to have the same camera functionality that every other plane on the sim does rather than these customised ones.

Is this possible ?

I have found it easiest to assign custom views, since there are so many different things to look at in the CRJ.  Cycling through the views would take longer than I'd like.  

Archived