SIMstarter NG - UI not opening

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Peter,

I suddenly have the following problem. When starting the software, first a small empty windows displays on the desktop and then automatically the program is sent to the task bar. If I click on that small program window I get a message that the program is already running e. g. currently I cannot use SimStarter. In the log-file (see attachment) it states that the program is running properly.

Since last time running the program without any problems I only updated the NVidia driver to 511.23 as well as Navigraph SimLink to version 1.1.24.0118. Changing back the NVidia driver to the previous version as well as disabling SimLink does not change the behaviour. I also newly installed SimStarter NG but this also was no solution to solve my problem.

Any suggestion what else to try?

Regards,

Rolf

SIMstarter NG.log

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the hint. I renamed the ini-file and after starting SimStarter again a new ini-file was created and the UI opened.

Archived