Short tutorial by Drawyah

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 7:57 AM, Wolfgang Ernst said:

, I can hardly understand this tutorial presented in a German forum.

Actually it's in the English part of the forum ;)

Unfortunately you speak much too quickly as if you don't want to be late for lunch. And because you're hungry, you swallow a lot of syllables when speaking fast.

This tutorial can only be understood fully by an ear that grew up in England. Too bad.

Maybe in future try not to be disrespectful, the guy is actually speaking quite slowly, so if you think that's fast, god help you because as someone who studied German in school, as a nation you speak on average quicker than what we do in England

I suspect it's a helpful video. Why "suspect"? Because, as a German sim pilot, I can hardly understand this tutorial presented in a German forum.

Unfortunately you speak much too quickly as if you don't want to be late for lunch. And because you're hungry, you swallow a lot of syllables when speaking fast.

This tutorial can only be understood fully by an ear that grew up in England. Too bad.

IthoughtthistooandI'mnotevenGerman ;)

On 1/21/2022 at 8:57 AM, Wolfgang Ernst said:

I suspect it's a helpful video. Why "suspect"? Because, as a German sim pilot, I can hardly understand this tutorial presented in a German forum.

Hi, this video allows you to get the translation with comfortable subtitles.
Greetings from Italy.

Das Leben lehrt. Es ist die Leute, die nicht studieren.

Please login to display this image.

Archived