Make CRJ great again!

Mugz

vor 7 Stunden , Mugz sagte:

All I ask is to allow PUBLISHING or not to allow

I‘d say: just put a link on discord and publish on Flightsim.to!

Whoever want‘s it can download the mod, those who are not interested  don‘t - so simple…

I for one would like to see a co-pilot in the CRJ in VR, just like in your excellent TBM mod…

6 hours ago, bendead said:

My reply was not about if the mod fixed all the bugs. It was more about the fact, that some people might get issues because they don't know how to operate this plane, but also there are experience breaking bugs, that should not be present nearly a year after release.

So you hijacked the thread.  Ok.  I have been flying the Zibo, for example, for over 3 years.  There are bug fixes put out about 1 per week.  Are you trying to tell me that software should not or does not have bugs after a year or some other hard defined time?

12 hours ago, Mugz said:

Dude. Relax. I'm not asking to embed the mod into the final product. All I ask is to allow PUBLISHING or not to allow. I do this solely out of respect for Aerosoft. Also, I do not oblige anyone to use the mod.

So where was I talking with or to you?  I am very relaxed.  I never said you were asking to embed it.  Others did.  You will learn with me that I don't mix messages.  If I had had something to say to you I would have. 

Archived