How the heck did you people found out it was online?

Am 19.1.2022 um 12:57 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

That is such a nice gesture. We got the best customers.

Mathijs, my dear. I never received an invoice for the order and i never paid. I hope you didn't get an invoice. That certainly wasn't intended to go this way. I issued a reminder a month after the transaction. They answered that they would send the invoice but i never received any further communication from the company. Just trying to make sure you didn't have to pay for it! Otherwise, it's free beer! Yay!

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Jerry Weirdspeed said:

Mathijs, my dear. I never received an invoice for the order and i never paid. I hope you didn't get an invoice. That certainly wasn't intended to go this way. I issued a reminder a month after the transaction. They answered that they would send the invoice but i never received any further communication from the company. Just trying to make sure you didn't have to pay for it! Otherwise, it's free beer! Yay!

Jerry, contact us on support@aerosoft.com please. We love to invoice you, but when it fails, enjoy the product!

Archived