feature transfer error when installing a318 on p3d v5

jfayre

Hello,

Others have reported this before, but I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a solution.

I'm trying to install the Airbus a318 Pro on P3d V5. This is the latest version, just purchased today.

I'm getting the dreaded "Feature Transfer Error" towards the end of the install.

Feature transfer error

Feature:  P3DV4

Component:         P3DV4_ROOT

File:                       <P3DPATH>\

Error:                    The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

This is on Windows 11. I have UAC disabled.

I’ve tried installing to a different folder on my C drive, not in my documents folder. My documents folder isn’t connected to Onedrive, but it was when I initially set up my pc.

Even though I selected a different folder, it still wants to put some files in my Documents folder.

I just purchased this product, and can’t use it if I can’t install it. Every other product installs correctly on my pc. I did a Windows complete reset not long ago, so really don't want to do it again.

Any thoughts?

• jfayre changed the title to feature transfer error when installing a318 on p3d v5

Archived