CRJ 700 random CTDs since last update

Eric Morin

Hello.  I've looked around and didn't notice any discussions about problems (CTDs) since the last update. I've been away from the sim for a few weeks.  I got back to it this morning and can't fly the CRJ at all.  I get CTDs randomly, in fact I can't leave the gate and it will happen while I'm doing my pre-flight checks and operations (from dark).  I reinstalled the plane from scratch.  The only add-on I have is Navigraph data.

I don't have issues with other planes, including FBW A32NX.   My community folder only has the A32NX, 2 planes from Indiafoxtecho and Navigraph.  That's it.

Not sure what to do at this point.  Or maybe I missed a discussion about the issue while I was away...

Thanks

3 hours ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

@Eric Morin remove any liveries (or even empty the community folder)

Look like it's not coming from the CRJ.   I just had one with the A320 neo, so I guess I was lucky this morning to have a clean flight with the A32NX.  I completely emptied the community folder, I even removed the CRJ.  Looks like my MSFS2020 is f-ed.

Archived