Help with my aerosoft professional a318-20

justtofly

Hey I am jose from costa rica and I am having a lot of issue with my a319 the problem is that the pitch trim is having a weird behavior even I configurate it pretty well it just moves up and down like a strong turbulence  also when I am landing  or taking off the plane start moving so strong to the left and right and suddenly frames drop to 2 or 3....  My product is up to date and I am using a joystick i dont have any idea of what is causing this behaviour help!!!! 

here´s a short video..

Please login to view this video.

• Aerosoft

Hi Jose,

unfortunately I cannot view your attached video. What specs does your system have? How many fps do you usually get? Which hardware do you use and how is it configured?

hey, I always have like 25fps and it drops to 5 or 2 but I also wanted to fly my  a330 and it happens the same. Trim start acting crazy, up and down, fps goes down. And I am starting thinking that maybe the problem can be a configuration for the joystick in the mcdu options but I dont have any idea of what Can I move there in order to make it work in conclusion I cant use the airbus a318-a330 because when I am ascending trim start acting crazy and the plane is uncontrolable

here I will show you where I think is the problem or I didnt configurate something before start flying 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Our FBW requires a minimum of fps.

If that is not met, the AP goes crazy.

When approaching an airport, a lot scenery is loaded. That requires some performance. Usually the fps drop. Same for injection of new weather, etc.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What I recognized is that LM with P3Dv5.3 HF2 enhanced something in connection with performance. Now approaching an add-on airport (a "heavy" one like EGLL) the FPS do not drop anymore to values below 10 and stay around 20 FPS. But this depends on your hardware and settings. At least you should give the new HF a try and see if this enhances your situation.

Archived