Is FSS Still Providing Support for PFPX

Is there any word if FlightSimSoft is still providing support?

- No response to direct messages on Aerosoft Forum

- No response to emails (both to office@flightsimsoft.com or support@flightsimsoft.com)

- No Response to ZenDesk Tickets

- No Response to Aerosoft forums

How can we get proper support?

It has been a while since I used the function John but why would users need access to the aircraft list ?

EDIT:

Tested here and the functions appear to work correctly.

Admin can add aircraft to the fleet.

Dispatcher can plan release flights with saved aircraft.

User can retrieve dispatched flight.

Well the issue is that there are simply no aircrafts to choose from. It's as if we dont have a fleet. 0 planes. And I'm talking for regular users, not for us admins. None of our users can access saved aircrafts, the whole list is empty, it seems like there's no saved aircraft. And without an aircraft on database, they cant plan any flights. And since they are just regular users/dispatchers, they dont have the privileges to add aircrafts.

Another issue I am facing (dont know if others have this too) my pfpx crashes when I try to login to the admin account or when releasing the flight from our admin account.

Haven't faced this problem in the normal users account though. 

1 hour ago, John Sowers said:

Well the issue is that there are simply no aircrafts to choose from. It's as if we dont have a fleet. 0 planes. And I'm talking for regular users, not for us admins. None of our users can access saved aircrafts, the whole list is empty, it seems like there's no saved aircraft. And without an aircraft on database, they cant plan any flights. And since they are just regular users/dispatchers, they dont have the privileges to add aircrafts.

A user/pilot cannot plan flights John they are only able to retrieve a dispatched OFP produced by your dispatchers and export the flight in the available formats, just as a pilot arriving at the office to pick up the flight. So there is no need to access the aircraft list at all.

1 hour ago, bbugday said:

Another issue I am facing (dont know if others have this too) my pfpx crashes when I try to login to the admin account or when releasing the flight from our admin account.

Haven't faced this problem in the normal users account though. 

Is there a windows event log entry ?

Archived