A 320 JarDesign and Honeycomb

I've been flying with X Plane 11 for many years. In addition to the Boeing 737 zibo mod, I also have the Airbus A320 from Jardesign. I fly the Boeing with the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. For the A 320 from Jardesign, I cannot find any profiles in the common forums that also run under X Plane 11. I can only control the primary functions such as Joke, Throttle, Gear, Flaps and Speedbrake. I cannot assign all switches in the cockpit to the honeycomb. Jardesign with its A 320/330 family is a very well-known product and certainly a popular type in the user scene. Therefore, I do not understand that to this day there are no profiles for this type. I am not a programmer and therefore don't know enough how the interplay between Jardesign and Honeycomb has to work. JD does not provide any files for its cockpits that can then be linked with Honeycomb. If I look at the JSON files for the profiles, they all look similar to me. Is JD's Airbus so uninteresting that no profiles are written there? Is there another way for me to connect the switches from the A320 to the honeycomb. Kann ich von ToLiss oder FF die Profile A 320 für den JarDesign A 320 verwenden? Can you help me?  Rainer

Archived