FMS Question

dresoccer4

Hey guys, quick q. I have everything set up in the FMS successfuly except the approach. I get to this page and select the approach and transition as you can see. However how do you “accept” this as the actual approach so it then gets added into the flight plan?

After this page if I go back to the legs page the approach waypoints are not appended on the end of the flight plan.

1-accept

Have a look at my screenshot below. Both entries are selectable and afterwards displayed in green. Then I only have to confirm with EXECute. I never get the tag <SEL> though. Do you have the default FMS Database?

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, KuntaKinte said:

Have a look at my screenshot below. Both entries are selectable and afterwards displayed in green. Then I only have to confirm with EXECute. I never get the tag <SEL> though. Do you have the default FMS Database?

whoa that's really weird! it's like you're using a different FMS lol. I'm using the default fms with an updated navigraph db. 

I don't have an EXEC option or green words. This is a mystery

20 hours ago, Herman said:

Got it. Just trying to figure out why your FMS controller looks different.

Its based on the EFB Setting for which FMS style you have...

With v4.2 option enabled you get the Green...  with out it you get the SEL notification

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 5:44 PM, LesOReilly said:

Its based on the EFB Setting for which FMS style you have...

With v4.2 option enabled you get the Green...  with out it you get the SEL notification

that's interesting! I like having the green color, it makes it easier to understand what's selected. unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. but i'll try again

Archived