Can CS 737X CDU use in MS flight simulator 2020 yet ?

• 1 month later...

I am counting on this! Ordered my CM CDU to get ready for the release of the new msfs 737 from pmdg. It just shipped and I know the new 737 version is in final beta testing now. Just gives me enough time to figure out how I will physically add the cdu to my flight sim setup. Can't wait!

• 1 month later...

I second this. I own this unit for a nearly a year now and I am very happy with it. One of the reasons I buoght it is that I would be able to use it if MSFS2020 once the 737 from PMDG got released. Hopefully it is high in the dev's priority list.

• Upvote 1

I agree. I ONLY bought it for the PMDG MSFS 737. I did try it on the Zibo version, but just to make sure it works. I don't care for Xplane11. I hope this will be ready to go as soon as the release!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using it with MSFS for a long time now ... SPAD.neXt allows me to use it with the WT CJ4 / AS CRJ / FBW A320 / BAE 146 and now with the PMDG 737...

I posted video links in the other MSFS thread here.

• Thanks 1

My CDU screen/buttons are unresponsive with SPAD.next.

737_options.cfg SDK sections added

CDU recognized in SPAD.NEXT, but not registering any buttons. (as in, when I press a button on the CDU, corresponding button DOES NOT light up in SPAD. Like with the radio panel, it jumps to whatever I press in SPAD- so spad isnt recognizing something)

Updated to latest cockpitmaster CDU firmware 1.5.4

23 minutes ago, bjratchf said:

My CDU screen/buttons are unresponsive with SPAD.next.

737_options.cfg SDK sections added

CDU recognized in SPAD.NEXT, but not registering any buttons. (as in, when I press a button on the CDU, corresponding button DOES NOT light up in SPAD. Like with the radio panel, it jumps to whatever I press in SPAD- so spad isnt recognizing something)

Updated to latest cockpitmaster CDU firmware 1.5.4

Hi Sir

Can you join our recruiting test for pmdg737ng msfs,thank you.

• Upvote 1