Major stuttering and sound stuttering in the Crj by Aerosoft

Cpt Floater1215

I just the Crj550 and 700 from the msfs2020 store this week and noticed that I got tons of fps drops and stutters. Most of my aircraft are fine but the CRJ the stuttering makes the sim pretty much unplayable. With the stuttering, the sounds are really bad( the sounds stutter too). I haven't had a problem with stutters until I got this addon so I don't know how to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

23 minutes ago, Crabby said:

What the heck is this gibberish? What 3rd party addon? How do "your controls" create an addon and who should remove what?  Is AS your personal plane developer? Was all this translated from Klingon?

I assume he means to remove the thread because he found the solution. This doesn't deserve a hostile response.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/1/2022 at 6:49 PM, Cpt Floater1215 said:

I have found out that the 3d party addon your controls creates this stuttering so please remove it 

Guessing that Aplato is correct about what you meant, it would help the community if you replied with confirmation that this is the add-on you're referring to.

I can confirm thet the addon "your controls" is causing this extreme stutter in fps and sound. I removed it and now the sim runs smooth again thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this addon cause fps drop and stuttering even if it's not in use? I just had a huge FPS drop and stuttering issue that started after about 1.5 hours of silky smooth flight, the end result was a CTD, and I'm trying to figure out what caused it. 

Edit: I see from another post that just having it installed seems to cause issues. I've deleted it and I'll report back with my findings for additional data points.

To be honest, very frustrated with this plane as of late. Especially in TrackIR. None of the click spots are working correctly, I either have to hover above, below, left, or right of a button or knob to get the click/scroll spot to work and it often just causes a huge mess. My flight from KSLC-KLAX last night on Vatsim was extremely stressful the entire flight. Using the scroll wheel on the MCP knobs, or any knob for that matter, only causes me to zoom in and zoom out really fast on my view making it very frustrating to manipulate the speed, heading, and altitude knobs on the MCP. The sad part is this aircraft was perfect on day 1 of release. I didn't have any click spot or zoom in/out problems. It's only gotten worse through MSFS and the CRJ updates themselves. I almost wish I could just go back to V1.0. Please fix this problem. And yes, I have had tried several fresh installs of MSFS as well as the CRJ. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Dracollin said:

To be honest, very frustrated with this plane as of late. Especially in TrackIR... 

This is not the same issue as the original post, so please don't hijack the thread. Instead, start a new one in a support area. When you do, you'll likely find it's a sim condition (so not unique to the CRJ) and there are workarounds. But do ask.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The OP noted he discovered the cause of the issue (an add-on) in his third post. Others confirmed it (thanks for that).

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived