Updated One app, now it does not work.

hawkhero856

Hi, I opened the One app yesterday and it installed a new update. It restarted and now when I click on anything, nothing happens. I Removed the app and downloaded the app. Installed ok. Opened the app and the same thing happens. I am running Win 11.

I can’t do anything! I click on my email, nothing happens. Same everywhere. I tried to find any folders and deleted them from my c drive. Restart computer and install software with admin rights. Same thing happens. The prior version worked fine. This started when I updated the software a few days ago.

Please login to display this image.

Same here. After starting Aerosoft One it updated itself to v0.12.8. After restart no response on any klick or keyboard stroke. Uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled it, same unresponsiveness. OS is Win 11 Home.

edit: after maximizing it, empty screen, then click on the task bar icon and all reappeared and worked. If I restart Aerosoft One same problem. Unresponsiveness until I maximize, click icon, ...

vor 10 Minuten, jencas sagte:

Same here. After starting Aerosoft One it updated itself to v0.12.8. After restart no response on any klick or keyboard stroke. Uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled it, same unresponsiveness. OS is Win 11 Home.

edit: after maximizing it, empty screen, then click on the task bar icon and all reappeared and worked. If I restart Aerosoft One same problem. Unresponsiveness until I maximize, click icon, ...

Same here!

My OS ist Win 11 Prof.

4 hours ago, jencas said:

I tried that and it works! Not the best results but at least I can use it now. Thanks for the tip.

vor 1 hour , hawkhero856 sagte:

I tried that and it works! Not the best results but at least I can use it now. Thanks for the tip.

You are welcome!

Thanks for letting us know.

New Aerosoft One versions are always tested on Windows 10 and Windows 11 before release, so this is really strange.

We will investigate. And sorry for the inconvenience!

Update: We were able to reproduce this and are working on a fix right now!
In our case, simply "moving" Aerosoft One by dragging it fixes it as well.

We prepared a version that should fix this issue.

You can download it here:
https://cdnone.aerosoft.com/client/AerosoftOneSetupFreezeFix.exe

If this fixes the freeze, please let me know and also please send us feedback for anything strange you notice.

We had to update/modify a core component of the app and while we tested it on our Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines, there might be edge-cases we haven't caught.

Also, if everything is working just fine, you can just use this version until a new update (v0.12.9 or higher) is released.

Then the auto-updater will take care of the rest.

Archived