No content in Microsoft Store

Good day to all!

Since my computer was already a bit older, I decided to upgrade. New motherboard, new processor and new memory. To give it a clean start I installed a fresh Windows 10 Pro. And now the computer is telling me that it's ready for Windows 11.
So far so good.
The consequence of a clean start (clean disks) was of course, a re-install of MSFS2020. I followed necessary steps as described in your article "How to reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator". 
So this morning my computer has seen all 10 DVD's again and of course, I didn't redeem. But after the refresh (multiple times!) of Microsoft Store, no Flightsimulator showed up. 

And now I'm stuck. Anybody any idea what could be wrong? And how to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Theo

Hi, it's me again.
As I write, 112,37GiB on updates is coming in. Microsoft (and me!) made it a bit complicated. I discovered a second account I made, years ago. (I think I used it for activating Windows 7 and then I forgot about it.)
But this second account was apparently used when I redeemed my MSFS. On my 'new' computer with the new Windows, I used a new account, that's why the Microsoft Store stayed empty. 
After some puzzling I got the old one running again and going to the Store with thàt account solved my problem! 

For now, I wish everybody a very good New Year with lots of flying hours (and less Covid)!

Theo

Archived