External CDU

Brand0n

Anyone here use Aviaworx external cdu for the crj? I havent seen much recent news on it. Very unfortunate for any msfs devs, but as we all know anything older than a month could be broken by one of Asobo's "updates". Though I didnt see any bad news about it either. As a user of WebFMC in x plane and now FBW32NX having external cdu capability I want to go ahead and get this for the crj.

If you do have it, ever notice any problems with performace or repetitive ctds potentially associated? Thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

My experience is the same as the two above, so 3 for 3, and that's on the current sim beta version and current CRJ bought from the Aerosoft Store. I used the PMDG 737NGx version for some time and loved it, so when the MFS CRJ version was released, I grabbed it. Now, I always fire it up when flying the CRJ. Mark Foti is an excellent developer and easy to reach for support.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived