Directory flightplan from Simbrief Downloader

Nebula

Hi,

I'm having problems with finding the right directory to upload the simbrief flightplans to for the CRJ via the Simbrief Downloader.

Bought all CRJ's (550/700/900/1000) on marketplace (not in bundle) and run MSFS via Steam.

Saw another post on this subject but it didnt help me. In my packages folder I also only see a CRJ 900-1000 folder. None for the 550/700 CRJ

Ronald

1 hour ago, Nebula said:

Hi,

I'm having problems with finding the right directory to upload the simbrief flightplans to for the CRJ via the Simbrief Downloader.

Bought all CRJ's (550/700/900/1000) on marketplace (not in bundle) and run MSFS via Steam.

Saw another post on this subject but it didnt help me. In my packages folder I also only see a CRJ 900-1000 folder. None for the 550/700 CRJ

Ronald

Where did you buy the CRJ?

This is where they go for me.  All the CRJ variants use this same directory.  

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work

Bought the CRJ on Marketplace as I mentioned.

Think I found it now, I use the '\Packages\Official\Steam\aerosoft-crj\Work_Defaults' folder and that seems to work.

Archived