BillO's flightlog

BillO

• mopperle changed the title to BillO's flightlog

Today was a flight from HEPS to OEAB..a flight of about 970 miles and some 2:20 minutes. This day I flew the Cessna CJ4. The flight started out in heavy overcast conditions but soon we were above the clouds and eventually the weather cleared. In days we will be on our way to Bombay and Calcutta. New places to visit!

• 2 weeks later...

The flight today was a bit longer haul - from OEAB to OMAA Abu Dhabi. Total distance was 810 nm, a flight of 2 hours and 19 minutes at FL 230. Weather was above the clouds and on approach to Abu Dhabi cleared up nicely. 

Today's flight is in the Boeing 777-9 for a flight of 1,067 nm from OMAA to VABB. Flight plan is: OMAA NAPMA PAXIM ALMOG MCT ELIGO VUSIN PARAR SUKUN VABB, FL 310. A few sparse clouds began showing as we approached PAXIM waypoint. 

Yesterday's flight was 927 nm from VABB to VECC (Calcutta) a fairly uneventful flight albeit long....2 hours and 22 minutes. I'm surprised at the amount of fog in the middle east. I am using real weather per the rules and since I start out in the morning most days the weather starts out foggy. Or is it Phineas Fogg? 

Flight yesterday (1/13/22) was from VECC to VYYY. It was a bit shorter flight, only about 1 hour and 45 minutes covering 565 nm. FL was 270 and followed AVPOP, ESDOT, SUMSU, GONAS, BAVEL and then into VYYY. Weather was good, for a change this morning there wasn't a lot of ground fog and the climb to FL270 was easy. 

Legacy - 2022-01-13 12.17.15.png

Legacy - 2022-01-13 12.17.05.png

Back in the Embraer Legacy 650 for the next leg of this wonderful Around the World in 80 days flight! The route today is from VYYY to WSSS (Changi) at again FL270. This was a long leg of 1089 miles, with a time of 3 hours and 24 minutes. I have never flown this part of Asia before so it is a real adventure. Here's the routing: VYYY HGU BOSPO BETNO NURDA EKAVO NONEL ROBDA RUPOS VIRID BIKTA EGORA VILEV ESBIT WSSS. Let's see what tomorrow's route will take us to. 

Legacy - 2022-01-14 12.12.39 PM.png

Legacy - 2022-01-14 12.12.10 PM.png

23 hours ago, Charliesierra said:

Salut, tu serait pas un peu en avance sur le planning ? VABB-VECC c'est du 14 au 17 ! et tu a déja attaqué ce qui prévu a partir du 18 non ?

Permettez-moi de vous indiquer la reponse a cette question, c'est tout a fait admissible:https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/169276-can-i-start-the-second-leg-before-010122/

The flight today was from WSSS to VVTS, a distance of 648 nm and some 1 hour and 47 minutes of flight time. Excellent weather although a large expanse of over-water routing so not much to see. The route was WSSS VMR VPK ESPOB VIGEN POTIX BASON KIBEK VVTS. Today I flew the Embraer 145 XR. 

E145XR - 2022-01-15 11.57.05.png