Mathijs NIGHTMARE

Zemke

• Aerosoft
I am very sad that this variation will not give in FSX. :(:(:(

Sorry guys, we now got to leave the Twin Otter alone for a while as the boxed copies are distributed. The box resellers hate me when we got serious updates the moment they sell the boxes. Most customers understand that a download copy will always be more up to date than a boxed copies but there are always some people who simply do not accept that and think we have to make new boxes for any small tweak that's done.

Besides, we got move to other projects, in aircraft the Hughes H1 is now on the front burner. I just love that aircraft, everything is simple and you see how it works. It's also fast and agile and challenging to fly. All you see here actually moves and functions.

aero_h1_005.jpg

Dear Mathijs, I understand yours object and are also very gratefully for the Otter, I have also only my sadness too tell done. Nothing for bad.

I wish all glad Easter.

• Aerosoft
Dear Mathijs, I understand yours object and are also very gratefully for the Otter, I have also only my sadness too tell done. Nothing for bad.

I wish all glad Easter.

We are known to get back to projects after about 6 months to upgrade them to the standards that are common at that moment, so who knows.

This one looks as an outstanding 3D modeling work and the good thing is... Nobody is gona argue nothing on it, it doesn't exist anymore!

• Aerosoft
Will that H1 be as frameratefriendly as the Twotter? It's an interesting plane for sure. I've to say I was hoping to see the gliders soon but there is no update for a long time there.

Good question, let me do some comparison.

5 min later

Yes, about the same... The fact the scenery is hidden does not really matter a lot as it is still drawn and then has to be hidden. On average I think it is about 5% slower then the Twin Otter, nothing you would actually notice.

The H-1 is very easy on the framerates, but a slight amount more demanding than the Twin Otter.

If You have good framerates with the Twin Otter, then the H-1 will be no problem :-)

And if You really think You are up to the task, flying a high performance taildragger, this will be the right thing for You.

Don´t think You kan start Your take off run with full throttle from a standstill - the torque is so massive that it will make You loose control almost instantly.

It´s an aircraft for the experienced pilot !

Finn

Nice to hear, thanks. I get great fps with the Twotter, even better than stock FSX-planes. So the H-1 will be very good as well. I'm looking forward to it, not because I particularely like the H-1 as a plane itself but because I'd love to have a challenging plane in FSX. And the H-1 was a beast in reality as far as I read. I just hope it will be the same in FSX ;-)

• Aerosoft
The H-1 is very easy on the framerates, but a slight amount more demanding than the Twin Otter.

If You have good framerates with the Twin Otter, then the H-1 will be no problem :-)

And if You really think You are up to the task, flying a high performance taildragger, this will be the right thing for You.

Don´t think You kan start Your take off run with full throttle from a standstill - the torque is so massive that it will make You loose control almost instantly.

It´s an aircraft for the experienced pilot !

Finn

I've been seen to do the full take off run on one wheel due to that. Really reminds me of the P51, also known for that.