I can't seem to address commands in the configurator for Zibo Mod

I am new to the Bravo and the HC. I downloaded a profile for zibo to see how things work and I'd like to tweak it to my own tastes, however whenever I try to address the Zibo specific datarefs and commands (the ones that are like laminar/B378... they just don't appear or stick in the condition or variable field within the configurator. Here's an example:

Please login to display this image.

The screenshot above shows the settings for the rotary knob provided in the downloaded profile. You can see that for the variable, it addresses laminar/B738/autopilot/heading_dn dataref.

I want to create a press event and release event for the lever 3 detent to use that button press event to set engine 1 fuel cutoff, and a release event to set engine 1 fuel idle:

Here I am typing in the Zibo "command" into the variable field for "laminar/B738/engine/mixture1_cutoff" but there are no laminar commands in the drop down list like there are for the sim commands:

If I fully type in the laminar command and then select the apply changes, the variable field just shows "Select Variable" like I've typed nothing in and within X-Plane my changes do not work.

I'm really hoping for some help here. I feel like I could do a lot with this if I can figure out how to use the laminar commands and datarefs.

12 hours ago, Djetdail said:

Hello

Look here about CUSTOM NAME

Hervé

This is such a ridiculously simple thing I couldn't figure out, but this was the answer and I thank you!

For future finders of this post, for your variables and conditions that are custom aircraft specific (those that aren't in the scrolling list of sim/... commands), you must set your Name: field to custom name rather than trying to place your laminar/B738... type variable/command in the name field.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Thanks for helping each other out, guys!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived