Aerosoft Updater no longer recognizes my products - HELP

Hello Gang!

My Aerosoft Updater no longer shows my AS products.  It launches but it does not show any of my products anymore (image attached).  This started happening today all of a sudden.  I have launched MSFS2020 and selected Aerosoft products installed such as the CRJ to no avail.  I have also ensured that each products' xml files are present in the Products folder, and they are.  ASUpdater is not blocked on my firewall either.  Any ideas what may be going on?? I see others have had this issue before but the suggested remedies are not working for me.  Any help is appreciated.

Many Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Same for me, there appears to be a connection problem.

I used the updater because a have a new Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant and none of the lights are working, and the software installer is not placing files in my communtity folder, or appdata folder. Only the AsUpdater Honeycomb.xml file is installed.

BTW the christmas tree lighting test software DOES light up the Honeycomb OK

Also the 3 airports installed are not updating either

ASUpdater.txt

1 hour ago, jumpjet said:

Ah I see that there is a new product update software available :-

https://one.aerosoft.com/

Hey yes - however, if you have purchased the Aerosoft addon via a place such as Simmarket, AerosoftOne does not recognize the serial numbers and you cannot add the addon to the list, rendering AerosoftOne useless.  At least ASUpdater did recognize the addons.

Archived