Mega Airport Ben Gurion - Support thread

David Rosenfeld

58 minutes ago, DavidWS10 said:

Hi David.

Since the last Sim Update (not yesterday's World Update) I can neither depart from LLBG or arrive at. Regardless of departure or arrival I get a CTD with your scenery. When arriving at LLBG the CTD comes on final approach, approximately 3 miles from end of runway. When departing from LLBG the CTD occurs during taxi to the end of the runway, about halfway between the gate and the end of the assigned runway. The default LLBG works fine.

Thank you.

David Schitoskey

Hi David

It's the first time that I hared about your CTD Let me check it in couple of day's and on what runway you get this CTD

Regards

David

6 hours ago, David Rosenfeld said:

Hi David

It's the first time that I hared about your CTD Let me check it in couple of day's and on what runway you get this CTD

Regards

David

I've received the CTD on runway 12. I just installed the update this afternoon and am about to try again.

3 hours ago, DavidWS10 said:

David,

You can disregard the CTDs I was having. It turns out it was the livery I was using. Which is weird in that that particular livery has always been good in the past.

Thanks David for the update, much appreciated

Amos

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Mathijs Kok:

I suggest asking the developers of GSX Pro as they place these jetways. 

Thank you for your quick response - as always the bug is sitting 40cm away from the screen. :) You are supposed to run "Exclude 3rd party" inside the GSX Pro Config tool. (Maybe some other user will stumble over that and find it helpful) For me it is now working.

Best,

Alex

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Is there some weird issue with VDGS on Ben Gurion?

LLBG is up to date, and I've also tried reinstalling VDGS.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that we can see the same issue as above. Let us troubleshoot it with the VDGS development team and get back with a fix.

Thanks,

Amos

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

I believe that a significant thing that can be improved is fixing the boundaries of this airport, which is one big square, as can be seen in the photos below:

I have created a much more natural border for you to use with the aerial imagery, it will look like the image below and a polygon border file in SHP, KML, DXF and CSV files is in the attached zip file, for your use (sent in unanswered request number 11651):

One more thing is the entry gate to the airport which is flat and completely missing, but it is of much lesser significance.

Regards

LLBG.TLV Boundries.zip

• 2 weeks later...

LLBG, version 1.2.5. Purchased through Contrail. The runway markings on all runways are missing. Images are after removal and reinstall through Contrail. Reported to Contrail but they report they directly upload files supplied by Aerosoft and are up to date. Thanks for checking this!

IM

image.png

Yep, we are aware of the issue, and it will be fixed with the next update. Sorry for that!

EDIT: I'm testing the updated version with the fix, hopefully Aerosoft will get it by early next week!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello

I have since the last update from MSFS the problem that the Airport not loading after a long flight.

I reininstalled LLBG but it dont work.

Tel Aviv is the only one that i encountered this problem.