Fluctuating fps and fps drops

MatthiasKNU

Hello everyone!

Today I took the A330 out of the hangar for the first time in a while.

I have installed the latest version (I think it is v1.0.51).

My sim is P3Dv5.3, still without hotfix, but I know also in v5.2 this problem already existed.

So, the problem is this:

The fps vary a lot, from about 10 fps up to 120 fps (but I have VSYNC activated, my monitor manages 60 Hz, and I have limited to 59 fps in the NVIDIA settings, I have had very good experiences with this with all other aircraft (A2A, FSLabs, PMDG, CaptainSim, Carenado)). 

Most of the time the fps (apart from the mentioned fluctuations) are between 20 and 30 fps.

Even that is extremely low for me, as I can even fly EGLL at +50 fps with all other aircraft with absolutely no stuttering.

Here, the A330 stutters like hell no matter whether I'm on the ground in Frankfurt or in cruise over the ocean.

The system load is also actually normal, with GPU at 30%, CPU at 50%, VRAM at 4.3 GB out of 7.2 GB.

Logging etc. is already deactivated in the settings.

I really don't know what's going on here - but as it is now, the A330 is really unflyable, so I hope you have an idea what could be the cause.

Best regards and already and Merry Christmas everybody!

Matthias

• 1 month later...

Same here. Exactly the same problem as described! Very annoying I have to say. I always have problems with the A330. I've done 3 complete PC reinstalls (not directly linked to the 330) since it was released and with every fresh intstall I had problems.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Currently the development is halted for P3D. We are working on MSFS, but the the plan is to port the new code back to P3D. 
The described issues I can’t reproduce on my side. It must be some interference with something else or a special driver setting. That’s my guess.

Archived