Simple Traffic Issue

rbringh

Simple Traffic is installed per Aerosoft One. Traffic config is set per Aerosofts recommendations. I see no planes at my airports. If I change AI traffic from 0 to higher I see planes but the liveries are always Asian or European. In content manager there are 2 listings for Simple traffic, one says installed, one says not used. I had traffic when first installed, I'm baffled. Pics attached.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

seeing 2 entries is not correect. something got messed up. I assume that you bought ST trough Aerosoft.

What do you see when you run AerosoftONE?

At which airport do you have a problem with AI traffic?

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

seeing 2 entries is not correect. something got messed up. I assume that you bought ST trough Aerosoft.

What do you see when you run AerosoftONE?

At which airport do you have a problem with AI traffic?

Purchased thru Aerosoft.

The issue is with ALL airports

Pic attached...

This is strange for sure.

Can you try the following:

1. Uninstall Simple Traffic

2. Check your add-ons in MSFS (if it still appears there once or twice)

3. Reinstall Simple Traffic

4. Check your add-ons in MSFS again (if it appears twice again)

This might be due to the folder structure change from Version 1.0.2.0 -> 1.1.0.0 of this add-on.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, rbringh said:

I see no planes at my airports. If I change AI traffic from 0 to higher I see planes but the liveries are always Asian or European.

Please check out the Simple Traffic FAQs

And next time please choose the correct forum.

2 hours ago, J. Zameit said:

This is strange for sure.

Can you try the following:

1. Uninstall Simple Traffic

2. Check your add-ons in MSFS (if it still appears there once or twice)

3. Reinstall Simple Traffic

4. Check your add-ons in MSFS again (if it appears twice again)

This might be due to the folder structure change from Version 1.0.2.0 -> 1.1.0.0 of this add-on.

I found out what was causing the additional listing of Simple Traffic. I had created an empty folder by that name in the Community folder. It had no impact on the operation of Simple Traffic. I deleted the folder. The problem with no planes was my settings for aircraft was too low. I switched to Offline Traffic and setting of 45 for aircraft and BOOM...planes were everywhere. 

USER ERROR, I apologize for the waste of your time. Thanks so much for your help and interest.

Archived