How to change CRJ DH/MDA with SPAD.neXt / Honeycomb Bravo?

Hi,

I am 99% done with programming my Honeycombs (Alpha and Bravo) and Saitek Multipanel for CRJ 700 in MSFS, but can't seem to get the DH/MDA to work. I programmed one of the Bravo buttons as a switch, which makes the right AP rotary adjust the respective value (I managed to set up landing altitude the same way, and it works). Unfortunately, it seems the DH/MDA LVARs I identified (ASCRJ_MDA_CPT and ASCRJ_DH_CPT) don't work - their values do not change. The below animates the knob, but MDA value is unaffacted. Any advice, please? :)

Please login to display this image.

• JacekT changed the title to How to change CRJ DH/MDA with SPAD.neXt / Honeycomb Bravo?

I don't know how to do it with SPAD.neXt, this is how I do it with Axis and Ohs. Before turning the knob for DH/MDA you must press the button first to bring the DH/MDA value to the PFD (you can test it first in the sim with the mouse):

The button:

Turning the knob (this example is for decrease) invokes the RPN script (it uses different LVAR vs. the one you identified - maybe the values you identified just change if MDA vs. DH is used?):

1·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_HEIGHT_SEL_ANIM,·Number)·1·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_HEIGHT_SET,·Number)·(SLEEP:100)·0·(>L:ASCRJ_LSP_HEIGHT_SEL_ANIM,·Number)

Hi!

Thanks for the tips! They actually directed me to the correct answer - I was indeed using wrong LVAR. The LVAR which actually changes the value (whichever is selected - DH or MDA) is ASCRJ_LSP_HEIGHT_SEL_CHANGE (needs to be set to -1 for decrease and 1 for increase). I am sure it "hides" under CRJ-ASCRJ_LSP_HEIGHT_SEL_dec script you were referring to.

And this does the trick! Thank you! :)

Jacek

• 2 weeks later...

Archived