CRJ700 uninstall itself

NISMO

I bought the CRJ700 and CRJ900 in Marketplace. I use Contrail and there i can see that the aircraft is installed.

My problem is that the CRJ700 uninstall itself and i have to install it again in content manager.  Although the crj700 is uninstalled, I can continue to use the crj900. Why does the CRJ700 uninstall itself? When I look into the One Store folder, I see a CRJ700 file, but only text files and not the complete plane. Now I have to install the CRJ700 very often, because it delete from the game

4 hours ago, NISMO said:

I bought the CRJ700 and CRJ900 in Marketplace. I use Contrail and there i can see that the aircraft is installed.

My problem is that the CRJ700 uninstall itself and i have to install it again in content manager.  Although the crj700 is uninstalled, I can continue to use the crj900. Why does the CRJ700 uninstall itself? When I look into the One Store folder, I see a CRJ700 file, but only text files and not the complete plane. Now I have to install the CRJ700 very often, because it delete from the game

you need to talk to Contrail...

Archived