Are the EFB LVARs documented?

I am trying to find the LVAR's for Power On, GPU Connection, and Chocks controls on the EFB, has anyone been able to find them in the LVAR list? I am using AAO.

I have tried the below after I manually switched the screen on, but did not seem to work:

1 (>L:ASCRJ_F2C_GPU_TRIGGER, Number)

1 (>L:ASCRJ_F2C_CHOCKS_TRIGGER, Number)

Thanks,

I have the list that has been published on here before but I could not find anything other that what was in my first post. I just thought that since the EFB is sending commands to MSFS that it must be sending via LVAR's. My example is the chocks, I know that the EFB is simulating the chocks by using the Parking brake but if you do not push the chock button on the EFB it will not let you release the Parking Brake via Mouse, Keyboard or LVAR. This made me think that there has to be some sort of command sent to MSFS to override the other commands, and thus possibly undocumented LVAR's. 

Thanks again,

Archived