A few issues with Reggio Calabria

Er!k

@Tailstrike Designs

Thanks for the latest update of LICR! Nice touch on the Christmas trees and as we speak I am doing a flight from LICR to LIME to spot the Christmas trees there as well. When departing I found two issues:

• ATC does not name any taxiways from my stand to runway 33, and as a result the taxi ribbon is not there as well.
  • I noticed the wig wag lights are not functional, maybe for a future update?

Please login to display this image.

On 12/9/2021 at 11:46 AM, Er!k said:

@Tailstrike Designs

Thanks for the latest update of LICR! Nice touch on the Christmas trees and as we speak I am doing a flight from LICR to LIME to spot the Christmas trees there as well. When departing I found two issues:

• ATC does not name any taxiways from my stand to runway 33, and as a result the taxi ribbon is not there as well.
  • I noticed the wig wag lights are not functional, maybe for a future update?

Hi,

Asobo messed up a little with the taxi path, so we have to make a little change just be able to compile the project, 

(https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/4250/taxiways-parkingspots-error-not-linked-to-the-main.html)

All the devs are waiting for an update to fix the issue, I guess that's the cause of this problem. 

Archived