Simple Traffic Compatibility Issues !!

michalis

Hello ,

I am disappointed with Aerosoft's Simple Traffic , due to Compatibility Issues with Many of my Addons ( Payware and Freeware ) .

Planes and Sceneries .

From the first day until today i encountered several problems !

I have Installed approximately 1300 ( Planes , Repaints , Sceneries and Airports ) ... None of them was in conflict which other !

Until i Installed Simple Traffic . 

From day One i spent more time Uninstalling , Removing , Reinserting , Reinstalling many addons  ( from my Community folder ) .

rather than flying and enjoying my sim.

In all of my cases some Liveries and addons were in direct conflict with ST. and i had to remove them !

Today i bought Just Flights F-16 Fighting Falcon ! 

Yesterday i Installed Virtualcol Emb170-175 !

The day before i bought 2 Payware Sceneries that they were in conflict with ST ... ad so on !

This happened many many times and to be honest i was very frustrated !!

Today i made a decision to Completely Uninstall Simple Traffic until a solution is found .

I Reinstalled 23 addons that were in conflict with ST. and everything is working perfect with no more problems !!

It is a great program and i hope someday a fix will be available to overcome all these issues .

Mike 

• Aerosoft

It is literally impossible that Simple Traffic causes problems with scenery or aircraft. Simply a total different part of the sim. We just paint AI aircraft. 

At this moment we have zero known compatibility issues, but if you explain the issues you see we gladly assist.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mike, there was only 1 post from your side regarding a problem with ST and it was due to certain repaints not following the SDK.

So if you are interested in a solution, please give us an example and explain the problem in detail.

But before you do so, make sure that you have the latest version of ST running.

Indeed there was only one post from me at the very begining when ST was released !

I do have the Latest ST Running .

By removing all of Asobo's Repaints the issue was solved ( At least i thought so ) !

My issues are the following :

1 ) if i try to load my Content Manager it gets loading forever ,

2) I am able to load and complete a flight without any issues , but when i press ESC to end the flight it gets stucked for ever ,

and i have to press ctrl alt del to End a flight ( Actually to close my Sim. ) and start all over !

I then bought , many Addons from Simmarket , ORBX and from other Vendors and again i realized that some of them , were in conflict with Simple Traffic .

By removing them ( Planes or Airports ) everything was back to normal .

As i mentioned above , today i bought from Just flight the F-16 Falcon , again the same issue !

By Uninstalling my F-16 everything was back to normal !

So i had to chose :

Keep Aerosoft Simple Traffic  ( Remove many Addons ) , or

Install everything ( Without issues ) but without ST . 

I chose the second one !

I have no idea what causes these problems and no idea how to fix them !

Mike 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry to say, but what you are telling does not help us in trying to recreate your issue.

And telling this

17 minutes ago, michalis said:

today i bought from Just flight the F-16 Falcon , again the same issue !

clearly tells it is not a ST issue.

As you are the only persons with such problems, I assume your MSFS installation with tons of add-ons from whereever you got them is completely messed up.

Maybe my Msfs installation is a mess ( I can assure you it is Not ) ! But Everything is Working Perfect !!!

Unless i Install ST !

I will check sometime in the future and get back to you if i have any news .

• Aerosoft
14 hours ago, michalis said:

As i mentioned above , today i bought from Just flight the F-16 Falcon , again the same issue !

So why are you blaming Simple Traffic and not the F1-6 DLC? 

I am closing this topic because it all makes no sense what so ever. If you have a detailed rapport of an incompatibility we can recreate we will gladly look at it.

Archived