ENGM parking positions not accurate

DriverX

good evening simmers. 

I have just done a flight to Oslo. I realised at the gate that the GSX functions are not working. i was perfectly parked at the Gate (49) but in order to use the Gate i had to park around 150m further right. So the ADCAD information and the graphics are not aligned. If i use the warp me to the gate function of GSX im staying in the middle of the building. Any ideas how to fix this. 

Using newest Version with P 5.2 HF2. SODE active etc. etc. Orbx Norway installed and considered in the config. 

Does everyone know what i m talking about? Otherwise i try to explain it differently tomorrow.

Yes i selected the GSX follow me. I was already wondering , why the car didnt drive on the center of the taxiway. It literally drove through the grass parallel to the TWY. Arrived at the gate the follow me drove throgh the bulding, but i decided to park at the gate. But in order to use the GSX you have to be at the gate. But GSX thinks the gate is anywhere else.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

yes is what I'm asking. There are 3rd party tools available with custom GSX configs for specific airports. Since the simulator loads at the expected position, I assume it's best to ask over at FSDT for advice with GSX.

I will. I got another question. The positions of the gate. Are they not defined in this AFCAD file? I mean the AFCAD should contain the GPS coordinates of the gate position. And i think i learned GSX simply uses this file. But here it comes. Is this AFCAD file coming from FSDT or the scenery developer?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The AFCAD is part of the scenery addon.

But maybe for some reason GSX is using the default afcad of the sim? Some question for FSDT to answer.

Somewhere in the GSX tools you can see, which AFCAD is used.

ok the EU norway bgl file has to be deactivated. So please do implement a script on your configurator, if you select FTX norway installed, that this file will be turned off. Refer to the configurators from flightbeam, cause they do so. The topic is solved. 

Archived