Engines shut down when resuming the game after pressing Escape

davidal

It happened to me twice. Engines shut shut down when resuming after pressing ESC key. I am pretty sure that I have paused the CRJ a number of times in the past without any issue. However, it seems I am unable to do it now. I am running CRJ 1.0.15.0 Any idea?

Thanks,

Daniel

3 hours ago, davidal said:

It happened to me twice. Engines shut shut down when resuming after pressing ESC key. I am pretty sure that I have paused the CRJ a number of times in the past without any issue. However, it seems I am unable to do it now. I am running CRJ 1.0.15.0 Any idea?

Thanks,

Daniel

check your control bindings ...  there were issues before that when coming out of the ESC menu it would "check axis" .. if you have axis say set to mixture and those are "cut off" then when the sim comes out and sees that axis it will set the mixture to 0 and kill the engines...  Also check for Starter switches or basically anything that you should not be running with the crj

Archived