SU7 Pre Release Beta

Flieger1974

vor 2 Stunden , Flieger1974 sagte:

Does someone have already tested the CRJ with the public Beta SU7 fix which was released earlier today?  

Since Saturday. No problems at all here

I got it working no problem  but once  I imported my mods the glass panels were black aircraft would start and all but everything that got screen would not and remained black . Removing mods didn’t fix it the issues still persist  any idea what I’m dealing with ?

The newest version of the Beta 1.21.18.0 released on 12/7 is having issues with the WASM module for the FBW A320 and it looks like it may also be affecting the CRJ here is the link to the other post on how some have temporarily fixed it. I do not have the latest Beta installed yet I have been waiting for the dust to settle before updating, I am still on 1.21.17.0 version.  

I tried with mods, no mods. reinstalls. Initially things would work, but after 1st flight things would go bad. Over at MSFS forums someone suggested to reset the flight and indeed that solves it every time. So if you're experiencing issues with black glass panels Reset your flight for now and hopefully devs will figure things out.

Archived