Blank (purple) aircraft

cappy71

Hi. I'm new to modding MSFS and this is my first product. I've installed it successfully it seems, however whilst some planes look fine, there are a large number of blank planes (purple). How can I fix? Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Jonas. I am running "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti    with Game Ready Driver Version 471.96". Is there a specific version I need to change to?

I have not updated the driver since I bought the laptop a few months ago

Edit: I have updated the driver as I had never thought of that (thanks). Now at version 497.09 but still same issue

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mit neueren Treibern soll es zwar auch Probleme geben, aber du kannst ja trotzdem mal versuchsweise den aktuellen Treiber zu installieren. Prinzipiell habe ich die besten Erfahrungen mit den "Studio" Treibern und nicht den "Game ready" Treibern gemacht. Ich selbst bin noch auf der "alten" version 472.42 mit Null Problem.

Aktuelle und historische Treiber findest du hier:
https://www.nvidia.com/de-de/geforce/drivers/

OK, I changed my driver to NVIDIA Studio Driver V 472.39. I chose one version before the newest.

Still same problem. Any ideas? :(

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is a GTX 1650TI, AFAIK notebook chip.

@Matthew: Do you see this at any airport? Just to rule out anything else interferes.

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, mopperle said:

It is a GTX 1650TI, AFAIK notebook chip.

@Matthew: Do you see this at any airport? Just to rule out anything else interferes.

Ahhhh... then it starts to make sense. Only 4Gb of memory so most likely there is simply not memory to load it in. Try with much lower settings to see how that works. 

Thanks. I have been to Manchester (EGCC), Heathrow (EGLL), Liverpool (EGGP) and Schipol (EHAM) so far since I installed this mod last night and it happens at each.

Only airport I have modded with payware is Manchester. The others are standard

The first picture I posted (night) is Manchester. The other pictures are Liverpool

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahhhh... then it starts to make sense. Only 4Gb of memory so most likely there is simply not memory to load it in. Try with much lower settings to see how that works. 

Thanks. I just changed the settings to Medium but still the same (Heathrow). 

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, Jeff just spotted something. Those aircraft simply can't be part of Simple Traffic. They are not default AI aircraft. 

Thanks. What does that mean I need to do? Is there a setting I need to change?

• Aerosoft
35 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Correct, Simple Traffic does not contain a SkyTeam livery. Maybe you hsve a default A320neo with these colors?

Indeed, indeed. And the aircraft with the issue all lack the stupid pointed nose of the default AI aircraft.

So as we are 100% sure this issue is not related in any way to Simple Traffic I will close this issue.

Archived