A single aircraft model 

A B

Hello I bought this software on Friday 

really like the variety of airlines and the reality on airports on the other hand the big flaw is that I always have the same model of aircraft which is not realistic.  EBCI EBBR LFMN .... = 1 model (not 747/jet /A320...) 

Please login to display this image.

applied point 8 I checked all the supplements but nothing does I have that model of plane even on small parking lots so it creates a conflict. 

Do you have a solution? 

• Aerosoft

Have you read the manual or the FAQ sir?

We use the default AI traffic of the sim and that has a limited number of models. If you are ready for some serious manual tweaking you might check out AIG that has it's own models.

Good morning, sir

In the video presentation of your software we see different models of aircraft A320 / Boeing / A380 (for this variety and there simplicity of installation I chose your software)

"has a limited number of models"  = 1 ? or +++

So my question is why I only have one model. 

Does he have a solution? 

You tell me about AIG but AIG is a competition I think ?

Lucas

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, A B said:

So my question is why I only have one model. 

36 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We use the default AI traffic of the sim and that has a limited number of models.

So please read the manual, it answers all questions. If you dont understand soemthing, feel free to come back and ask.

BTW. We have seen people who, for whatever reason, uninstalled default models in the sim and got only one model for traffic.

9 minutes ago, A B said:

You tell me about AIG but AIG is a competition I think ?

IT is kind of competition. And indeed, it is some great stuff, but you have to do a lot of manual work to get it up and running.

That's why Aerosoft introduced Simple Traffic. Just install it, no configs etc, just simple, but of course with some intended limitations.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

So please read the manual, it answers all questions. If you dont understand soemthing, feel free to come back and ask.

That's why I'm here because I can't find the answer in the Manual.

A simple question is it normal to have just one model of aircraft? 

You can just answer me with YES or NO it's still not complicated. 

We have seen people who, for whatever reason, uninstalled default models in the sim and got only one model for traffic.

I didn't uninstall anything, community there are just ZZZ folders nothing else 

IT is kind of competition. And indeed, it is some great stuff, but you have to do a lot of manual work to get it up and running.

That's why Aerosoft introduced Simple Traffic. Just install it, no configs etc, just simple, but of course with some intended limitations.

Simple traffic I understand. 

But in your video there are several models of aircraft on the other hand with the software at home there is only one model of aircraft from where is my question normal? 

Will you answer me again go see in the Manual. 

Indicate near the price 15 € in your shop, if you have a problem go to the Manual ... 

Thank you for all your answers that do not report any solution in the end. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, A B said:

A simple question is it normal to have just one model of aircraft? 

Again, this got nothing to do with ST.

- MSFS just provides 3 types of AI aircraft: 2-,4- engine and a CJ4

- MSFS decides which of those types is placed where; so if you see only one type, it means that MSFS just places one type. And this can NOT be influenced by ST.

Below a picture at EDDF where you see at least 2 types: 2-engine and 4-enigine (like a A380).

And again:
The only thing ST does: it puts only the livery on the AI aircraft, nothing more.

Archived