Thanks and a question

Musketeer

Firstly thanks for making Simple Traffic, I've just started using it and it's excellent - a huge improvement to the sim.

For my first flight I set things up as recommended, turning off live traffic and setting offline traffic to 30%. The airports I tried looked pretty good. But I kind of missed the coolness of live traffic a bit, so I tried that. It seems to work ok, but then when you first load up an airport it can look pretty empty when set to live traffic.

I know the settings advise against this, but how about if I set ground aircraft to more than zero, say 10% and leave Live traffic on? Maybe then I get some planes at the terminal and also live traffic? Will it still be the correct aircraft for that airport like in offline mode, or totally random liveries?

If I could have the right airlines on the ground, plus live traffic it would be perfect.

Thanks!

• Musketeer changed the title to Thanks and a question

Archived