MCDU and Checklist problems

Juan Alejo

Hello there. I just recently installed my Aerosoft A320 professional to my P3D V4.5 simulator. However, I have noticed that the MCDU menu has some problems, since, in the MCDU Menu page, there isn't a "GND Services" or "Checklist" option, and if I try to select the AIDS or CFDS options, the "Unavailable Key/Function" message will appear. If you can help me with this, I will really appreciate it. Thank you. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 5 Stunden , Juan Alejo sagte:

Hello there. I just recently installed my Aerosoft A320 professional to my P3D V4.5 simulator. However, I have noticed that the MCDU menu has some problems, since, in the MCDU Menu page, there isn't a "GND Services" or "Checklist" option, and if I try to select the AIDS or CFDS options, the "Unavailable Key/Function" message will appear. If you can help me with this, I will really appreciate it. Thank you. 

Please login to display this image.

The Options MCDU can be displayed by using SHIFT+4......

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 hours ago, Juan Alejo said:

Thanks so much, I will try doing so! Is there a way to make this "permanent"?

Clickspot is the row of lights at the top edge of the MCDU. Or in the A330 the third MCDU.

You can experiment with the panel.cfg in the A320 to display  the options MCDU at mcdu2 permanently.

16 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Clickspot is the row of lights at the top edge of the MCDU. Or in the A330 the third MCDU.

You can experiment with the panel.cfg in the A320 to display  the options MCDU at mcdu2 permanently.

Yes but, is there a way to make this permanent without having to edit any files?

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, Juan Alejo said:

Oh okay. Then, is it possible that you could give me the name of the file I need to edit? Thank you.

For every airplane a separate file:
"E:\Prepar3D Addons\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Pro V5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A321 CFM Professional\Panel\panel.cfg"

Archived