Purchased from Aerosoft Switches don't work

Goaround903

Greetings,

I purchased the CRJ bundle for MSFS from Aerosoft yesterday (12/3/2021) and none of the switches or dials work.  I installed the plane using the Aerosoft one app and have restarted several times.  While reading through the documentation and working on the tutorial none of the switches or dials move, left click, right click, scroll button nothing works.  I looked for forum answers and everything said this issue was limited to the MSFS marketplace version, well I bought the one from Aerosoft and it does not work either.

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks,

Going around again.

Thank you for the reply.  I have reset my mouse controls to default and still not able to move any switches or turn any knobs.  I am using the Logitech X-56 HOTAS.  I have even uninstalled the CRJ Bundle and MSFS and reinstalled everything after several reboots and am still in the same situation.  It has progressed to the point where I can not move any switch or knob in any plane.

Thank you for the reply.  The problem turned out the to actually be in the cockpit interaction settings.  By default this is now set to locked, when I changed it Legacy everything started working like it should.  General Options\Accessibility\Cockpit Interaction System set to Legacy.

Thank you the help.

Archived