CRJ-700: Unable to climb to cruise altitude above FL340

Dragon8

I purchased the CRJ-550/700 from the Aerosoft site for Microsoft Flight Simulator starting with the original 1.0 version.  I just updated to the latest 1.0.15.0 version running against Flight Simulator version 1.21.13.0 (SU7).  Currently on a flight from RJFF to RJAA. While in SPEED climb for FL370 with the throttle set to CLIMB the aircraft climbed to a maximum of 33,500 feet, leveled off and bled off airspeed below 140kts until it stalled.  I descended to FL310 leveled off and it bled off airspeed again to below 140 kts with the throttle set to CLIMB.  The aircraft stalled.  Descended to FL270 and again the bled off speed.  Pushed the throttle to MAX POWER and now airspeed bleeds off to around 175 knots.  However, airspeed eventually bled off below 140kts and stalled again. Additionally, it occasionally pitches up and rolls violently.  I descended down to FL210 (and perhaps I could go a bit higher) where things seem to return to normal; increasing throttle leads to increased airspeed (when leveled off). Everything was working fine with the previous version 1.0.11.0 and SU7 absent the known blank HUD issue.

• Dragon8 changed the title to CRJ-700: Unable to climb to cruise altitude above FL340

A sure way to find out if you are suffering from this problem is to use drone view and check if the paint on the fuselage is bubbling and slowly turning black 🙂 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, APPilot said:

Are you guys also getting a BRAKE OVHT warning? Along with all of the altitude issues?

Reason is explained above

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived