All knobs without sound in all models (CRJ550/700ER/900/1000) since the release of the "CRJ900/1000"

Hi,

I know there is a topic of something like this, but I'm not seeing any activity, and also the title is something related to the "1000", which is not my case, this is different because I have that issue in all CRJs. I tried creating a topic about the issue but it was closed because, "One topic on this is enough", so I will try to explain me a little bit better. Before the release of the CRJ 900/1000 all was working correctly, I didn't have any problem with the 550 or 700ER, then I bought and installed the CRJ 900/1000, and also installed the update for the 550/700, after that I started having this problem, and I have been waiting for a fix since then, I'm waiting to have the fix to use the plane, but I don't know if this is progressing, or if it's unknown by the developers, because I haven't found anything of "we know that, and we are working on the fix" in the forum. I haven't got the opportunity of enjoying the 900/1000 with all sounds working correctly since I bought it, so I want to know if there is more people like me and if a fix is planned soon.

Here is some info about the issue, maybe this helps:

-The problem happen in all situations.

-All CRJs have the same problem.

-Reinstalling the plane or the sim doesn't resolve the issue.

-I have bought the CRJ through the "Marketplace".

I really like the plane you have made for MSFS.

Thanks for your time.

Please login to view this video.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 5:14 PM, Juan Carlos Chorro said:

Hi,

I know there is a topic of something like this, but I'm not seeing any activity, and also the title is something related to the "1000", which is not my case, this is different because I have that issue in all CRJs. I tried creating a topic about the issue but it was closed because, "One topic on this is enough", so I will try to explain me a little bit better. Before the release of the CRJ 900/1000 all was working correctly, I didn't have any problem with the 550 or 700ER, then I bought and installed the CRJ 900/1000, and also installed the update for the 550/700, after that I started having this problem, and I have been waiting for a fix since then, I'm waiting to have the fix to use the plane, but I don't know if this is progressing, or if it's unknown by the developers, because I haven't found anything of "we know that, and we are working on the fix" in the forum. I haven't got the opportunity of enjoying the 900/1000 with all sounds working correctly since I bought it, so I want to know if there is more people like me and if a fix is planned soon.

Here is some info about the issue, maybe this helps:

-The problem happen in all situations.

-All CRJs have the same problem.

-Reinstalling the plane or the sim doesn't resolve the issue.

-I have bought the CRJ through the "Marketplace".

I really like the plane you have made for MSFS.

Thanks for your time.

Please login to view this video.

Been having all of these issues. Made multiple posts on this but never gets attention. Not sure if it is something to do with where I bought it from (SimMarket) or liveries or what. Even with clean community folder it still is bugged. If I want to do a clean install, should I just redo it thru the installer thingy or should I completely redownload the installer from SimMarket and just go from there? ASUpdater is what I can use since I bought it off SimMarket so I can't use Aerosoft One or anything. Very very annoying this gets little to no attention

Archived