Airspeed Rapid Drops Over 25,000 feet

If I try to climb through FL250, the airspeed drops precipitously to the point of a stall.  It is not because of too rapid a climb.  I'm using vs of 1.5 or 2.  The plane remains pitched up and close to a stall no matter what I do.  Then, if I descend to try to regain some control of plane, as I cross through about FL260, the airspeed suddenly snaps back up to 240 or so -- again, descending relatively gradually at 1.5 or so.  It's such a weird behavior that it doesn't seem like any mistake I'm making or normal flight mechanics.  Thoughts?

Live weather bug within MSFS. Several posts already in all the forums. It started 2 days ago I think.

Options:

1) turn off live weather but use a preset weather

2) make use of REX Weather Force if you want live weather

3) Keep flying on FL200 or lower.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm seeing the same as Thijs010. He's also right about other posts on the issue. There's nothing to be done on the Aerosoft side, at least for now.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived