Trim runaway still seen w/ Marketplace Update 03DEC

LH4371

So MS pushed the CRJ update and I found it in my content manager today. However, trim is still no good. I can see how it is actually trimming down to full deflection while setting up the CRJ for takeoff. funnily enabling the Auto Trim does help and lets me takeoff and fly the CRJ... well, will try to manually re-install the CRJ and delete all m files and report back

alright, I did not change any controller settings since Feb this year but indeed setting mouse and Hotas profiles to default seems to help as the CRJ sits now nicely on RWY26L at EDDM with Trim steady at 7.5... now I only wonder how to re-activate my controller settings...

Edit: just now re-activated my previous mouse and HOTAS profiles from FEB and trim still steady at 7.5... funny, will continue to check after I restart MSFS later today

vor 39 Minuten, LH4371 sagte:

alright, I did not change any controller settings since Feb this year but indeed setting mouse and Hotas profiles to default seems to help as the CRJ sits now nicely on RWY26L at EDDM with Trim steady at 7.5.

The problem is that there were sim updates and some of them changed / added new buttons / functions. It happens that with these new settings, buttons and axes get wrongly bound within the sim.

It's always best to start there with the troubleshoot then search for the button (MSFS has that great function to search by input....yeah..takes a while but you will find double bindings, tripple bindings etc.)

vor 13 Minuten, GEK_the_Reaper sagte:

The problem is that there were sim updates and some of them changed / added new buttons / functions. It happens that with these new settings, buttons and axes get wrongly bound within the sim.

It's always best to start there with the troubleshoot then search for the button (MSFS has that great function to search by input....yeah..takes a while but you will find double bindings, tripple bindings etc.)

did a quick flight from EDDM into LOWI but once AP engaged the excessive trimming came back during final approach, now fully up. well, may have been my approach, did come in slightly below glide path and guess the CRJ tried to keep up

having the same problem. Elevator trim like -70 and increasing it to TO trim doesn't work. As soon as you release the trim it starts going negative again

40 minutes ago, N38TM said:

having the same problem. Elevator trim like -70 and increasing it to TO trim doesn't work. As soon as you release the trim it starts going negative again

disconnect your controllers after you get it to takeoff trim and it starts to move again... you will find which one as a binding that is on a switch which is repeating...

Archived